Food Safety Logic ‘Making Sense of Food Safety’
Food Safety Logic wants your food business to be successful by giving you the support, advice and training so that you stick to the rules and don’t get into legal trouble.
Do you need help meeting the standard of a level 5 Food Hygiene Rating and making sure food business is COVID secure? Or support managing food risks in food production as a small food manufacturer? Also making sure your staff are trained so that they can do their jobs properly to make safe food?
Ultimately the costs of getting it wrong could damage your businesses and your reputation.
Food Safety Logic is based in Worcestershire and is owned and managed by Helen Groves, a Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner.
- Approved Highfield Training Courses in Food Safety and Allergens
- Approved online training courses with T4Academy
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Kitchen Daily Diaries
- Food Safety Audits
- Food Safety Logic Health Check
- Q & A Support (including Covid 19)