Why train with Food Safety Logic?
Everyone who sells or serves food must make sure by law that it is safe to eat, and employers must make sure their staff are suitably trained.
Food Safety Logic can help you achieve this as we are an Approved Highfield Training Centre and promise to deliver all training courses in a positive learning environment to ensure learners benefit from any training they receive and can put this knowledge into practice in their day-to-day work.
Ensure you prioritise allergen awareness within your food business and train yourself and your staff to ensure you comply with food safety legislation in response to the rise in allergen sufferers in the UK and the recent tragic deaths linked to allergens reported in the media.
Food Safety Logic can deliver training in Worcestershire Birmingham, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire and Oxfordshire, however if your business is located elsewhere please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Which course is suitable for me?
- Level 2 – Suitable for anyone who works with food, refresher recommended after 2-3 years
- Level 3 – Suitable for supervisor, shift leaders or managers
- Level 4 – Suitable for managers, trainers, auditors and food safety professionals
Allergen Workshops for Small Businesses in Worcestershire
Allergen workshops are designed and focused on the needs of small businesses to ensure allergens are prioritised and managed effectively within your business. They are short (2-3 hour) interactive sessions run by food safety professionals and gives you the opportunity to ask specific questions and address concerns about allergens within your business, and includes:
- Compliance with the FIR regulations and compliance with Food Safety law, identifying and implementing cross contamination controls, updating HACCP.
- Management audits
- Staff Training
- Industry Best Practice and top tips
From £50 per person