Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Catering
Who should go on this course?
Supervisors or managers who have some responsibility for food safety and the development and maintenance of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) Food Safety management systems in a catering environment; and for food business owners or managers of small food businesses.
Why is this training important?
Everyone who sells or serves food must make sure by law that it is safe to eat, and employers must make sure their staff who have a responsibility for food safety and HACCP within their business are suitably trained.
Knowledge on how to implement an appropriate food safety management system based on HACCP principles.
- Importance of food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures including pre-requisites
- How to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- How to implement HACCP based food safety
- How to verify HACCP based procedures
Duration of course:
2 Days (+2 hours pre-course work)
Individual certificate awarded for students who achieve the pass mark
- Level 3 and 4 Food Safety qualifications
From £350 per person