Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (Refresher)
Who should go on this course?
Food handlers and front of house staff involved in food preparation and service who work in the catering industry who have already achieved a food safety qualification.
Why is this training important?
Everyone who sells or serves food must make sure by law that it is safe to eat, and employers must make sure their staff are suitably trained, it is recommended that staff receive refresher training every 2-3 years.
Updated knowledge of food safety processes within a catering environment.
- Taking responsibility for food safety
- Food borne illness and food poisoning symptoms
- High and Low Risk Foods
- Food Safety legislation
- Hazard Analysis
- Keeping yourself clean and hygienic
- Keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- Keeping Food Safe
Duration of course:
Half a day
Individual certificate awarded for students who achieve the pass mark.
- Highfield level 3 award in food safety qualification
From £45 per person