Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
Who should go on this course?
Food handlers working in a food manufacturing environment or as an induction to prepare learners for employment in this area.
Why is this training important?
Everyone who sells or serves food must make sure by law that it is safe to eat, and employers must make sure their staff are suitably trained in food hygiene practices.
- Knowledge of the principles of food hygiene within a food manufacturing environment including the importance of food safety.
- Knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved to control food safety risks and deliver safe food to customers.
- Taking responsibility for food safety
- Food borne illness and food poisoning symptoms
- High and Low Risk Foods
- Food Safety legislation
- Hazard Analysis
- Keeping yourself clean and hygienic
- Keeping work areas clean and hygienic
- Keeping Food Safe
Length of course:
Individual certificate awarded for students who achieve the pass mark
- Highfield level 3 award in food safety in Manufacturing
From £85 per person