Hospitality and the digital age
There are lots of digital tools to help make hospitality businesses more efficient including Point of Sale systems, digital menus, kitchen menus, stock and cash management systems and digital monitoring solutions.
The COVID pandemic has played an important role in fast forwarding the use of digital technology. Because it has enabled businesses to continue trading as they became cashless and contactless inline with the controls required to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Now it is common place to go to your favourite restaurant and use a QR code at your table to down load the menu, order and pay. Depending on the phone you are using and the wifi connection it can be a godsend or a total hindrance but as technology develops no doubt it will become more efficient for the end user and businesses alike.
This is definitely food for thought as it implies that those businesses that don’t embrace digital transformation get left behind and struggle, while those that do will become more efficient and adaptable.
Where do you want your business to be?
5 reasons to digitalize your monitoring checks.
- Accessibility – monitoring checks can be accessed from any tablet, phone or computer for ease of use
- Security – data is kept securely on a cloud reducing the risk of losing important information that forms part of your due diligence
- Flexibility – multi site businesses can access data from different sites in real time enabling managers to identify and act upon issues that are affecting your business
- Adaptability – monitoring checks including temperature, cleaning and daily opening and closing checks can be made bespoke for your business. Update and amend them as the business develops and changes
- Cost – cost of printing and paper is usually less than the ongoing cost of using the app
Don’t get left behind and start to digitally transform your business with the Food Safety Logic Digital Daily Diary [available as a web app].
To find out more and to access your free no obligation 5 day free trial hit the button below
Read more about the Digital Kitchen Diary by clicking on the links: