Food Safety Audits
Why have a third-party auditor?
It is easy to become ‘blinkered’ when you are passionate about and immersed in your food business operation 24 hours a day; a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ can help you really see where there are non-compliance issues and highlight areas of concern to ensure that they do not escalate into bigger problems which may affect your FHRS score or ability to protect customers and provide safe food.
Food Safety Logic can undertake auditing visits outside Worcestershire in Birmingham, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire and Oxfordshire, however if your business is located elsewhere please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Food Safety Logic Audits:
- Are Risk based
- Are tailored to your food operation
- Give a comparable Food Hygiene Rating Score if your food business is included in the scheme
- Highlight areas of concern and action to take
- Make recommendations in line with Best Practice
- Include industry updates
- Are undertaken at a frequency to suit your business
Prices from £250 / £495 per day