Food Safety Audits
Why have a third-party auditor?
It is easy to become ‘blinkered’ when you are passionate about and ‘live and breathe’ your food business 24 hours a day. A ‘fresh pair of eyes’ can help you really see where there are problems and where things are going wrong to make sure that they do not become bigger issues which could affect your Food Hygiene Rating and may mean your customers get sick or worse.
Food Safety Logic can do auditing visits outside Worcestershire in Birmingham, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire and Oxfordshire, however if your business is located elsewhere please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Food Safety Logic Audits:
- Are based on the risks in your business
- Are tailored to your food operation
- Give a comparable Food Hygiene Rating Score if your food business is included in the scheme
- Highlight any problems and action to take
- Make recommendations in line with Best Practice
- Takes into account industry updates
- Are undertaken at a frequency to suit your business
Prices from £300
Food Safety Logic Health Check:
This initial one-off audit is offered to new clients to give a snapshot of food safety in your business. It will highlight any problems which may be causing you frustration and worry and give you solutions and recommendations to move forward. This is also a great opportunity to draw attention to good practice but also offer alternative ways of working which could benefit your business and save you money.
Prices from £200
A weekly manager spot check can help you check that things are being done as they should be, download and start auditing your business now.