Food Safety Audits
Why have a third-party auditor?
It is easy to become ‘blinkered’ when you are passionate about and ‘live and breathe’ your food business 24 hours a day. A ‘fresh pair of eyes’ can help you really see where there are problems and where things are going wrong. This can make sure that they do not become bigger issues which could affect your Food Hygiene Rating (unless you are exempt) and may mean your customers get sick or worse.
All audits are being carried out virtually until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Food Safety/COVID Audits:
- Are based on the risks in your business
- Are tailored to your food operation
- Give a comparable Food Hygiene Rating Score if your food business is included in the scheme
- Highlight any problems and action to take
- Make recommendations in line with Best Practice/Guidance
- Takes into account industry updates/legislation
- Are undertaken at a frequency to suit your business
Food Safety Logic Health Check:
This initial one-off audit will give you a snapshot of food hygiene standards in your business . It will highlight any problems at the time of the audit which may be causing you frustration and worry. Then give you solutions and recommendations to move forward.
You will also get a comparable Food Hygiene Rating Score (unless exempt)Ratings . This can let your customers know that you are doing things right and give them assurance that they can eat safely with you.
This is also a great opportunity to draw attention to good practice and what you are doing right. It can also show you alternative ways of working which could benefit your business and save you money.
A weekly manager spot check will help you check that things are being done as they should . Download and start auditing your business now.